We supply, install and maintain a unique range of induction loop and talk-thru systems to enable service providers to interact easily with every customer. We bring clear communication and enhanced sound quality to the hard of hearing in all walks of life, from shops and offices, to the largest theatres, auditoriums and sports stadia.
Contacta has perfected hearing loop systems for every conceivable application, as well as systems that integrate the loop with other voice transmission systems, such as building entries, drive-thru windows, checkout counters or ticket windows. For every stakeholder a Contacta hearing loop system combines the most effective, reliable and convenient solution with the lowest cost per user.
Designed for easy set-up and maintenance, the Contacta selection process guarantees you the correct driver for the specific requirements of the area you plan to loop.
Unlike other manufacturers, we provide the installer, venue manager and premises owner with a genuine end-to-end solution, covering every aspect from the meticulous initial technical survey of the location thru to ongoing maintenance.
Our new generation hearing loop drivers are all based on advanced loop technology, including:
- Ultra efficient power utilization
- Ultra quiet operation
- HF compensation allowing easy fine-tuning of the system for optimum loop performance
- Intelligent input for easy and accurate adjustment
- Self-test facility to validate and confirm proper operation
- Automatic power save mode
Hearing loops are increasingly being embraced as a way to help hearing-impaired people enjoy clear sound in:
- Theaters and performing arts centers
- Places of worship
- High school and college auditoriums
- Courtrooms and government chambers
- Boardrooms and large meeting rooms
- Banquet and sports facilities
- Ticket counters and information booths
- Doctors’ offices and pharmacy counters
- Drive thru and pick up windows
- Elevators, trains and buses
- Museum exhibits
Our technology helps the hard of hearing increase their clarity of amplified sound in any environment
“Did you know that 48 million Americans have some form of hearing loss?”